Paint the Town is made possible by the generous support of company and group sponsors – like top 2015 sponsors Kroger, Procter & Gamble, Chick-fil-a and Toyota. The Paint the Town organization makes the event a turn key volunteer event for corporate or group teams. We provide EVERYTHING volunteers need for the event (breakfast, team t-shirt, lunch, ladders, supplies, paint, after-party, etc). Your company/group provides a team lead for the event and volunteers. What results is a team building experience for up to 30 volunteers (don’t worry if you can only provide a handful, Give Back Cincinnati will backfill) for less than the cost of a typical business lunch for that size group!
Sponsorship Key Info:
- Title Sponsor – $25,000
- House Sponsorship 2010 – $2,000
- In-Kind Sponsorship – Cash Equivalent $2000
- After Party Title Sponsor – $5,000
- Target Date for Confirmation of Sponsorship: Jan. 25th
- Target Date for Payment of Sponsorship: Feb. 15th
- Team-Building Experience
- Team T-shirt with logo on the back of all 1400 volunteer t-shirts
- All supplies for the event, and team leader training to walk you through the process of preparing for and completing the project.
- Sponsorship Packet: 2015 Sponsorship Packet
If your company or organization is interested in supporting Paint the Town through a sponsorship, please contact our sponsorship chair.
We also have some non-financial ways you can help out. If you can help us obtain supplies such as rental ladders, paint rollers and brushes, scrapers, paint buckets, breakfast or lunches for volunteers, etc., please send us an e-mail.
If you are interested in sponsoring a house, click the sponsorship link to the left to learn more! And please check out the full list of 2015 sponsors – we couldn’t execute this event without them!